1st January 2018 to 31st December 2018
Click on the link below to see the current shoot calendar and upcoming events for 2018.
- Club monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Sunday of the month starting at 11.30am.
- The AGM TBA and followed by the monthly general meeting.
- Shoot results and unforeseen changes to the shoot program will be posted on this website.
- Wednesday nights are reserved for Range Officer (RO) nominated pistol shoots. Rifle shooters please make arrangements by contacting (RO) for confirmation. Normal start time will be 4.30pm.
- Thursdays are for rifle shooters commencing at 9am. Contact the (RO) for confirmation.
- Junior shooters please contact club representative 0477222236 for further details.
- Please arrive early to help setup and allow time for sign in before nominated shoot times.
- Scheduled pistol shoots run by the Proserpine Pistol Club are designated with a (P) in the upcoming events calendar.
- Club meetings are marker with (M) in the events calendar.
- TBA Pistol shoots in the events calendar to be decided on the day.
- Remember to bring your SSAA card and Licence. Non licenced shooters must fill in the new 33 form and show photo ID each time they attend the range.
- All personal must fill in and sign the Range book if intending to be on the firing range.
- Visitors and spectators who are not shooting must sign the visitors book.
PLEASE NOTE EXISTING RANGE CONDITIONS
- When all lanes are in full danger area configuration, C/Fire muzzle velocity must not exceed 1400 ft/sec and muzzle energy must not exceed 500 f/lbs (hard targets can be used)
- When lanes 4 to 8 are used in limited danger area, C/Fire must not exceed 4100 f/sec and muzzle energy must not exceed 4182 f/lbs. (Hard targets cannot be used unless baffled or covered with splatter guards)
- Rim fire ammunition velocity must not exceed 2400 f/sec and muzzle energy must not exceed 350 f/lbs.
- The maximum range that can be shot at the club is 100m.
S.S.A.A QLD RANGE RULES
Please make yourself aware of the SSAAQLD range rules and comply with them at all times.
WEAPONS ACT SAFETY COURSE:
These courses will be conducted on the 3rd Saturday of the month, commencing at 9am. The club Instructor Ron, can be contacted after hours on 0432771809. Please bring with you your SSAA membership card or receipt, USI (Unique Student I.D No.) and enclosed toe footwear and a pen.
There will be a working bee in conjunction with the safety courses, to keep on top of the many jobs that need to be done to maintain the club.